Can I return CD for a refund?

Stalin's Organ

Stalin,

Sorry about all the problems you've been having.

Brian made some adjustments to the server settings recently, have you tried playing in the past day or so?

Also, we have noticed that people who are going through some kind of wireless connection seem to be having more problems.

From what you've sad, the problem seems to pop-up when you start a game. I'll be lurking in the lobby, if you have a chance, maybe we can experiment to further isolate the problem?

Some different errors this morning smile.gif

I have had the DirectX error a couple of times, once it crashed thte whole thing as above, 2 other times I managed to get in some dogifights by just starting a new dogfight immediately.

I also had an error on exiting a dogfight - I've got a screenshot of it if you want a look - it left me with my own wingman on-screen, and froze at that point. I did seem to get credit for the kills & fatigue for the mission tho, so it wasnt' a disaster!

I've had several good sessions of an hour or more over the last day or 2, so I guess I won't be asking for a refund smile.gif

However I've also experienced several sessions where I couldn't get started due to "disconnect" right at he beginning - even with ZA turned off.

When it's going well it seems reasonably error tolerant - I've had games not start properly and DirectX errors in hte middle of a session, and then immediately started another game with no problems.

But if it doesn't want to start then it just won't go :(