gold demo feedback

kuroi neko

First, thanks for taking a lot of our suggestions into account. The keyboard shortcuts are quite handy, as is the leader cards window.

However there is always room for improvement, so here are a few suggestions :

- it would be nice to have a visual clue for the private/broadcast mode of the in-game chat, like a red lamp lit when private mode is on. Also, the ***SECRET*** indication is a bit conspicuous, maybe a color change similar to the server messages in the lobby chat would be more convenient.

- for some reason the game window grew bigger (at least in my 1920x1440 resolution). It would be nice to have the window size configurable as an option, I rather preffered the smaller one since it left more room for the lobby chat window

- the leader cards window has to be opened at the begining of each game or when the wingman takes over, it would be more convenient to memorize its position and have it opened automatically (possibly as an configuration option too).

- trying to use the "options" menu of the game window currently causes an error. I assume this is a just demo problem?

- the "away" switch still does not work 100%. Small annoyance but still...

- it would be nice to have a fix & changes summary with the new releases, if only to know about remaining issues in order not to report them again and again.

But all in all this is a good release, I saw no stability problems and the game is still great smile.gif .