'Z' - "Zoom Button"

I wanted to ask about the possibility of having a ZOOM button feature...to enlarge the graphics on the screen.

Sid Meier's 'ALIEN CROSSFIRE' has that feature...where you can press the 'Z' key and the graphics will enlarge..above the regular mode-size...and also conversely press the 'X' button to shrink the graphics considerably to better see your over-all situation.

Sometimes i like to sit back 4 1/2 to 5 feet back from the monitor...and so this would be a nice feature to have so that one doesn't need to press their face against the screen to see what you have there.

I like the mouse-wheel zoom in/out feature in HTTR. If only all games would do this ...

SC2, like SC1, has the war map feature that provides a full map view with mini-icons showing unit dispositions. This is a convenient big-picture view.

You can also adjust screen resolution in SC2, even during a game by changing the settings. 1024x768 has nice large icons but you can barely see complete E/W movement ranges for some units at that scale. 1280x1024 is pretty good. And 1600x1200 is available if your video and your eyes are able to handle it. So these are options.