Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Been lurking, here is my opinion!!!!

I had the one match in Timskorn's tourney against K-man(damn strong player), and kinda waited for a couple of my PL friends before I played anymore. Played 2nd and 3rd game playing 4-6 now. Love the game, over all the improvements are strong balanced and fun. I like the combined arms you need to win. I know alot fo people complain of the Stukas, but you know what they were that strong in the early years of the war. Very realistic. The two shot tanks very nice. The ability to fire Generals and bring the young studs also realistic. I mean what else can you get for 29 bucks. I mean I come home and play a couple or three turns night. This has been going on for almost three years. What a bargain. Thanks to Hubert, all the battlefronters and the beta team and the resident experts that continue to try and make it an even better game. One suggestion I would make, the Urals event should be based on so many turn after the begining of Barbarossa, not the assault on Smolensk. I mean they were full speed evacing industry after 3 or 4 weeks. maybe give this and increasing percentage after 4 months and increasing until it acitivates. Just my 2 cents thanks to all you guys, will be more active in my drive for 400 posts. Always enjoy reading even if not typing repsonses. See you..... smile.gif

Konigs nice to see you enjoy the game.

We will see if you like the Stukas if they wipe out HQ after HQ later in the game is you have skilled opponent ;)...

or are used as the main "city assault weapon" or simply replace archangels as the "fist of god"

I have not had that pleasure as of yet my Germanic friend. I have had them hit high morale and readiness units for 4 to 7 points of damage on one strike. Not fun for sure. Let's play a PL E-mail match???? I would be honored to play someone as experienced as your self. See you.... :)