Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

European Theater (Thrawn) for WaW beta

Hubert, yes everything is there. This is what is in the subdirectory: bitmaps, interface, European theater cgn, readme, campaign config set, localization, AI file, events file,. Also, I have the campaign file separate, the same as the rest of the campaign files. Could it possibly have something to with version 101?

OK I downloaded pzgndr's 3rd reich mod. It works perfectly. I loaded it straight to the campaign folder and extracted it there. (good mod bty can't wait to play) I then down loaded thrawn again, the same way, and still no good. Now I noticed that with the 3rd reich mod that the cgn file appeared automatically in the campaign folder, but the thrawn cgn stayed in the European theater folder. arghhhh!!

emf,

Ok I think I see the problem, Thrawn extracts to its own folder called European Theater. All you have to do is copy the two files located inside this folder, i.e. 'European Theatre.cgn' as well as a subfolder called '_European Theatre' and paste them inside the Campaigns folder found in your installation directory.

If you do this it should work fine.