PBEM (file) managment

How about including a pbem manager? At the game options setup I'd like some pbem managing options such as:

send game file after turn is finished?

specify e-mail adress:

save game file?

specify folder to store game files:

etc.

of course I'd like to be able to make these settings for each different game independently ... :D

Instead of asking for release dates I will just heap more work on you for each day SC2 isn't released. tongue.gif

And I don't mean to be rude.

It's just because of that mad super villain who has me tied to a computer sending mega joules of electricity into my genitals ... :mad:

Oh, yeah really?

Officially rejected?

Ok, you've asked for it tough guy. Now you're talking to a "DOUBLE DIGIT-post troll with an attitude"! :cool:

I'am hereby officially (like that word) asking for a big fat intro. Plus, I wanna see Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt dancing in a chorus line, singing "We are the world" during the opponents move.

Better give up now before it's to late. There is plenty of more nonsense where this came from. :D

There isn't any special pbem manager in SC2, but Hubert did share this with us a while back that everyone may find useful:

I just stumbled on this again last night (never used it before) but it is actually quite a nice utility for automating the task of zipping and unzipping PBEM games as well as sending and receiving PBEM files.

Check it out here:

http://www.nic.fi/~fuerte/pbem.htm

You'll need to create a compatible initialization file for SC2, you can use the existing one for SC1 as a template, but other than that (and a bit of fiddling around) it works quite nicely.