NEED HELP PLZ!!!

Hi BTS...

I have been ahving probs ever since I moved with the net.. I seem to have gotten that fixed (speed still sux) and built a new PC in the meantime. Now I'm on a ThunderBIrd 900 MHZ with 128k ram.. and a new modem (same vid cad for now)

I have installed/reinstalled Cm with the tcpip patch... I go to connect in tcp/ip CM jsut hangs then either has to be ctrl/alt/deleted to exit or once in a while says cant find opp ip.

I havent been able to play in days I ahve got the latest driverss and Dirx 7

Plz help frown.gif

THx

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

Is the only problem you're having just playing TCP/IP games ? Can you play solitaire games or PBEM ?

The TCP/IP games you've attempted to play as just the client ? Have you attempted to host ? You are putting in the correct IP address for your opponent ?

The following address should respond with your IP address as seen by the rest of the world outside of your ISP.

http://www.babygrrl.com/ip.shtml

HI man..

Thx for replying... I amtyping hte right ip tho... it has happened withnumerous players . CM worked fin on the last pc but nothte new one. I can play reg games jsut not TCPIP it locks up .. then its seems like im booted from the gsp but not my isp.. [preventing me from accessing any further info onthe web... I have no idea whats up frown.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out