Almost 500 posts in the first 24 hours!

Not really all that surprising actually.

Combine a great game or game announcement, with a group of seriously interested wargamers, and you get this sort of response.

I have seen this exact same response each time Matrix Games announces a new project.

I fully expect the SC2 forum to be quite lively until the game shows up.

We all like SC a great deal, we all know HC has respect for his fans, we all have been given a good glimpse into the evolution of the design we call SC2, and we all know HC is willing to listen to our thoughts.

It all goes towards our being more than happy to discuss the project.

I suggest more than 2,500 posts by June 1!

Compared to the less than stellar results over at Matrix as their games slip farther and farther behind original release date (and they were games I was desparate for)this is awesome!

I have noticed BF has added a few titles to its line up. This is good I guess.

I have noticed also as you mentioned, some of Matrix Games titles slip further and further and further back.

But it is not as if they are not producing, as they are indeed producing.

But they do have a few titles that the old gang has had to sit by and lament over.

Combat Leader is getting to be a game where announcing release information falls in with the cheque is in the mail (sadly).

Close Assault, well I would not be surprised if people have even forgotten it exists on the list.

Battlefields seems to be fading away as far as release schedule is concerned.

I am likely not interested in hearing about forecasts for when cWiF will appear. As a project, I think it will take some time.

These are all games that have been on the burner a loooooong time.

I applaud every new initiative Matrix Games takes, but I sure would like to see deliver on some of the original games taken under consideration.