Additional AI Weakness in Turkey

During this weekend I made an interesting observation... I played Axis and took my whole Afrika Korps (2 armies, one HQ, a tank group and an Air Fleet) to invade Turkey.... amphibious assault south of Ankara. Killed one infantry unit south of Ankara in the first turn. In the next turn the AI moves 6 infantry units and one HQ from Russia (fighting occurred there already) around Ankara... and I thought "here goes my nice Afrika Korps". Started an attack nevertheless and killed one russian Army. My forces in Russia made a big step ahead because there were 7 unit less in the frontline. And guess what the AI did in the next turn? Exactly... it moved all unit (except the HQ) back to russia... this is what I call money for money (but no chicks for free!!)....

I hope this hasn`t been mentioned in an earlier thread.... if so, just delete my post.

During this weekend I made an interesting observation... I played Axis and took my whole Afrika Korps (2 armies, one HQ, a tank group and an Air Fleet) to invade Turkey.... amphibious assault south of Ankara. Killed one infantry unit south of Ankara in the first turn. In the next turn the AI moves 6 infantry units and one HQ from Russia (fighting occurred there already) around Ankara... and I thought "here goes my nice Afrika Korps". Started an attack nevertheless and killed one russian Army. My forces in Russia made a big step ahead because there were 7 unit less in the frontline. And guess what the AI did in the next turn? Exactly... it moved all unit (except the HQ) back to russia... this is what I call money for money (but no chicks for free!!)....

I hope this hasn`t been mentioned in an earlier thread.... if so, just delete my post.