placing new UK units

U.S. units can upgrade anywhere provided they meet the proper supply and are out of enemy contact.

U.K.units must be placed in England and transported down to Africa except planes(which you have to operate).If England is occupied then(I think)your Brits.start in Africa.

You can't operate unit from England to Egypt (except planes). For both side you have to have connection with railroad from start position to end position to make operate for all ground unit. If England is occupied your units start in Africa

uh oh, now the nazis took the island......didn't think it would be so easy........but my email opponent caused USA and Russia to enter, it's june 41 and he has no one on the eastern polish border and allies have all but wrapped up their whirlwind tour of North Africa

most of my Royal Navy is safe

Question: 1)the navy moral/readiness is low in 30s......will it get better if sitting in allied ports.....like Canada or Iceland or do they need to go to Egypt to improve

2)i would assume it is standare play to try to take back England once USA powers up......should be able to wait until next spring as he is nowhere near ready for Barby

just looking for comments as its been a while since i played allies and never with waw