eLicense FAQ, read here before emailing support!

Hey guys, just a quick heads up on the current status. Available bandwidth has tripled since last night and more servers are being added to accomodate the demand to grab the demo.

I notice that several people are emailing me with questions that ARE covered in the eLicense FAQ so I thought it wise to link that here. Before you email us with your issue, please read the following page:

eLicense FAQ

Thanks!

Madmatt

"If you have o"rdered a game for digital delivery, you will receive an order confirmation after your order has been successfully processed, containing three items:"

Where am I doing this? I only see the option to preorder and receive it on CD?

droid002, that's because the digital delivery platform is not yet fully implemented. We're improvising right now until it is. At the moment, SC2 is still technically set to "pre-order", and if you do that, even though it's not written on the website, you get to download the game right away. "Right away" meaning that we batch process all orders once a day and email out the necessary download information.

After the system is fully implemented, it will work like described in the FAQ, and fully automatic, so you will be able to download (if you choose that option) right after your order is successfully completed.

Martin