Preorder Question - Apologies if asked

So if I just pre-ordered today, April 13, will I be able to do the digital download? If so, it will come as a link in an email? Any idea when that would happen? I received the order confirmation email, but no digital download instructions. Guess I should've pre-ordered a few weeks ago!

Todd, once again: we are collecting pre-orders for a 24 hour (roughly) period, and batch-processing all emails in one go. Everybody who places an order after that cutoff date, will get his email in the next day. The cutoff date already happened today by the way a couple of hours or so ago, so people who pre-order now will get their emails tomorrow. Those who are "in" should get their emails in an hour or two.

All of this is very improvised, and we're thankful that you guys are putting up with the various issues, but it's either that or not game for you for a few more days until we finish the fully automated system which will send you your download email immediately after placing your order. I guess I know what most people here prefer smile.gif

Martin