Licence key -interessant information

Read that, in your information :

“I have bought a new computer and would like to install the game there, but I have already used two licenses. What now?”

The license you are granted for Battlefront games is “mobile”. It allows you to unlicense an installation, de-install the game, re-install on a different computer, and then re-license again. You can do this an unlimited number of times. So even if you used up both licenses previously, once you unlicense the game, you regain that license and can use it to install the game elsewhere. You "unlicense" using the following procedure.

It is very interssant and perhaps, I see I did not good understand your system at first time : Finally, if the player "unlicense" the game befor reinstalling on another computer, he may do that an unlimited number of times : so, he need just one time (the first installation) to activate on line his game, and has never to do that, even he changes in the future his computer : he has just to "unlicense" the game and transfering to the new computer, without necessity to take a keactivation on line.

So, no risk to be deprived of the game.

Is it the correct understanding ? ;)

Not really, when you unlicense it connects to the database and will remove the license on the server.

When you install it somewhere else you still have to connect to the license server, it will then confirmed that the key you have entered has one spot left (or two if you do not have it installed somewhere else).

Ok, thanks for these precisions smile.gif So, I will did what I decided : To buy 2 us versions and to buy the others in french versions, without activation key and traditionnal protection.

Please, may yu confirm my commercial question here, about understanding process ?http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=34;t=001270;p=1#000004

(topic : Preorder SC2 -Process )

I want to order these days and I want to be certain I have good understanded all what I have to do for correctly ordering.Thanks a lot. ;)