Sound and Visual Effects

Any Panzer-General 2 Fans here?.

Well, anyway if you have played PG2 you will have come across many new features for this game.

What we have in this game is...Sound bytes for every type of unit...as well as for the Special-Effects....we have Visual Explosions for the ground units, sea units and for the air units.

There is also various camouphlage' Packages for different re-vamped Equipment sets!. Many of the enhancements were made by Fans who modified the original files. I still play this old-game...close to 10 years now ...and will continue to play it for many more!.

I don't know how good the sound and visual effects will be in STRATEGIC COMMAND2 - BLITZKRIEG ... im hoping it will be a thrill to the eyes and ears!.

***One more thing...instead of 'Just-MUSIK' playing in the game background...i would like to have the option to play 'Background Battle-Sounds'...you know (Regular Unit sound-effects would still be predominant over the background Battle-Sounds)...the rumble of a hub-to-hub rolling artillery barrage...the stataco of Automatic Weapons Fire....Grenade and Mortar Noises...the Screeching & Howling of Katyusha-Rockets, Nebelweffer and Wurfrahmen Artillery...with some Tank sounds blended in. AND SO ON!.***

Infantry marching sounds...Tank, Truck, Ship & Aircraft sounds...etc, would of course be for all the separate units in the game!.

[ May 18, 2004, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: Retributar ]