Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Yes, Axis it is

Poland will Fall, Benelux has... and German troops are moving into France!

The Polish have put up a Brave resistance damaging many beautiful German units, but it is just a matter of time..

Alright, here is the skippy on our game, since it's all PBEM now

Axis have finally transfered West after a very very long siege of Warsaw, December..

However in the meantime, Benelux had fallen as written above and German forces penetrated deeply into French Territory. Rambo Parked his HQ on the S.Maginot to Die, and a French Army on the N.Maginot Died as well a few turns later. I captured the Mine early converting that resource 16 MPPs per turn to the Grey...

After a few more engagements, it was obvious that the inferior BEF plus Corps and combined French forces from N.Africa/Syria stood no chance.. I surrounded the Parisian Armor, 6 entrenched, unentrenched it all the way, half strengthed it as well. France is falling later than I had hoped due to the fact of I have been careful not to lose too much, 1 dead German corps

On the diplomatic Front, Hungary and Italy both have joined the Axis... Before Summer

Well, France surrenders, Romania joins the Axis.. Italy is attacked by Brits, and they place their bomber in Malta, a little naval engagement shows Italian Superiority in the Med-we send it Axis fighters to kill the bomber on Malta...

Game is running smoothly, we lost our legendary N.Atlantic Sub, not before inflicting heavy damage upon UK Battleships however... several damaged, 1 knocked down half strength.

game is going exactly as planned