Wrapping around the world

Does anyone know how to create a map that 'wraps around' the world so that a complete world map would be possible?

I'm in the process of making a generic world map (sans scenario) that anyone else can then take and create a whole world scenario for but before I can really get started, I need to know the answer to this question.

If I can make it wrap around, that would be best, but if not, I was thinking I could make it either start and end in central USSR or central USA with red arrows to cross at appropriate locations.

In that case, some special scenario provisions would be needed to deal with one of those countries being invaded but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I couldn't find reference to this option in the doc and I did a search and couldn't find it either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by LampCord:

Does anyone know how to create a map that 'wraps around' the world so that a complete world map would be possible?

I'm in the process of making a generic world map (sans scenario) that anyone else can then take and create a whole world scenario for but before I can really get started, I need to know the answer to this question.

If I can make it wrap around, that would be best, but if not, I was thinking I could make it either start and end in central USSR or central USA with red arrows to cross at appropriate locations.

In that case, some special scenario provisions would be needed to deal with one of those countries being invaded but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I couldn't find reference to this option in the doc and I did a search and couldn't find it either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd make a map with the Pacific ocean in the middle and red arrows at both sides.

Not in the middle of the USSR (and thus asia) nor in the middle of the US (and thus South-America), but in the Pacific. Perhaps even the Atlantic, because in what-if scenarios there would be more fighting in the Pacific then in the Atlantic ocean, but either will do.