Trivia question for all you Army dudes ---> [Kuniworth got it!]

Originally posted by beginer's luck:

Either way Kuniworth reasoning/answer is incorrect.So given this new development JJ/KUNI what do you have to say.

BTW So I am a " patethic chump " cause I dont agree with your answer Kuniworth. :eek: Or is it that I found out the connection between you and JJ Rambo? :confused:

Amazingly others have stated a different solution or disagree with yours but they aren't chumps! So that leaves me to concluded that the real reason is the KUNI-JJ thing. Please dont get to upset about being found out. I'm sure it was going to come out anyway when SC2 came out. When JJ would lose to Kuniworth just so KUNI "looked" like he was a master.

Sadly I have seen this many man times before when a new game came out. It makes my heart heavy knowing the stress of waiting for SC2 has driven someone to this extreme. Lets all try to help this poor soul and bring peace to his chaotic world. :Dtongue.gif

Kid, both of them have been around since SC1 came out (2002). If they were the same person, I'm sure they would have been "found out" long ago.

That or Moon (whose the SC forum's moderator for you newbs) is completely incompetent. But I doubt that’s the case.

btw, you spelled "beginner's" wrong......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by beginner's luck:

There I changed my name- does that make all you guys happy. With names like MADMATT, Jon J Rambo, Seamonkey, etc. I figured it didnt matter how I spelled my name. Especially being a newbie.Noone corrected Kaptain Karl's name and he has only one post.I have like 3 so I should have been given some more respect! ;)

Have you been taking the truth too hard up the old chocolate alley? Dont come here moaning about your own incompetence remember to stay gay(Gay=happy) and date a girlfriend instead of creating havoc here among decent wargamers.

[ December 28, 2005, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Either way Kuniworth reasoning/answer is incorrect.So given this new development JJ/KUNI what do you have to say.

BTW So I am a " patethic chump " cause I dont agree with your answer Kuniworth. :eek: Or is it that I found out the connection between you and JJ Rambo? :confused:

Amazingly others have stated a different solution or disagree with yours but they aren't chumps! So that leaves me to concluded that the real reason is the KUNI-JJ thing. Please dont get to upset about being found out. I'm sure it was going to come out anyway when SC2 came out. When JJ would lose to Kuniworth just so KUNI "looked" like he was a master.

Sadly I have seen this many man times before when a new game came out. It makes my heart heavy knowing the stress of waiting for SC2 has driven someone to this extreme. Lets all try to help this poor soul and bring peace to his chaotic world. :Dtongue.gif

Stop this mad freakish insulting show you are hurting the WHOLE COMMUNITY with your vicious attacks. You are destroying the comradeship in here and I'm really sad that we can't run a clean show.

Maybe its you and not Kapitain Karl that has some mad super villain got you tied up to a computer as he sends mega jules of electricity into your genitals for each day that SC2 doesn't get released? Fubarno was right.

Listen

Jon J Rambo alis "Idaho Ike" = maybe Kapitain Karl

Kuniworth = Kuniworth

[ December 28, 2005, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Sadly I have seen this many man times before when a new game came out. It makes my heart heavy knowing the stress of waiting for SC2 has driven someone to this extreme. Lets all try to help this poor soul and bring peace to his chaotic world.

YOu snapped son. I'd bet like $5 that you are responisble for all the one post wonders(OPWs) lately.

This is like any other quadratic eqvation.

OPW-5*J=JPW*2=M+JP+M = JPM = GF

OPW = abbrevation of One post wonders.

Take the first letter "O" and examine it. If you replace it with J(joule of electricity/ HOUR) you get a letter that is 5 places earlier in the alphabet than "O". I think this symbolises that the person been here for 5 years(2000, 2001) or maybe that he got 5 identitys over here.

but even more chocking is that if you replace "O" with "J" you get a new abbrevation; JPW

JPW AS IN JOHN PETE WARNER OR OR YES IT's TRUE JP WAGNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now before anyone draws any conclusion this was probably just a cover up by the real purpetrator. I think that if you turn the "W" upside down you get a "M" thus JPMwhich stands for Justin P McDonald, a name that brings fear and disaster throughout the community...the initials for this unholy creature is GF...

Thus

The real culprit to the OPW:s are... *drumroll*

GAYLORD FOCKER

Sorry Kuniworth if you took a personal offense to my post. They were all in fun. I didnt know that you didnt have a lttle sense of humor in you. I mean when someone puts a tongue.gif or :D in his post,its suppose to be taken as a joke.

I also want to say sorry to the whole Community for destroying your comradeship.Again my bad.

Kuniworth, I didnt swear or call you names. All I said was you and JJ might be same person. Now you are right that I dont know JJ every well. But how is that a "Vicious attack"? Obviously you two arent the same person. So I thought it was as obvious that I was joking.

Anyway, I thought JJ posted this thread to have a little fun before the release of SC2 and I was just going with it.

Since every issue about SC2 has been discussed in great detailed(and yes I have read every post in the last 2 months to get up to speed)and I didnt want to come on here posting how long it was taking,ect. - so I joined in this little thread to pass the time.

I guess I could have posted a possible change to SC2(before it even comes out) like Edwin.Thought this might be a "better" way to join this forum as an active member.

So both JJ and Kuniworth please forgive me and maybe I will let you destory me in SC2 one day. tongue.gif:D:D (you see these Kuniworth-they mean i was joking and playing around)So relax some please.

[ December 28, 2005, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: beginner's luck ]

I also want to say sorry to the whole Community for destroying your comradeship.Again my bad.

You destroyed 5 years of hard labour to create a perfect atmosphere and the paradise of forums. Now it's destroyed for eternity thanks to your unforgiving hook of hatred towards the peaceloving Hubert, Rambo & friends. My God what have you done! If BF can't endorse SC2 anymore over here it's thanks to you, you incarnation of the Devil.

Kuniworth, I didnt swear or call you names. All I said was you and JJ might be same person. Now you are right that I dont know JJ every well. But how is that a "Vicious attack"? Obviously you too arent the same person. So I thought it was as obvious that I was joking.

JJ? You mean JerseyJohn? Why drag that poor soul into your frame of destruction. What has he ever done to you?????????????

I guess I could have posted a possible change to SC2(before it even comes out) like Edwin.Thought this might be a "better" way to join this forum as an active member.

This wwas the WORST way you could have joined this forum. Maybe Rambo and JJ has fled to a safe haven thx to you?? Maybbe they wont post here anymore ecause of your speakless evil from hell.

So both JJ and Kuniworth please forgive me and maybe I will let you destory me in SC2 one day.

That could impossibly make up for the suffering you brought on poor little Comrade Trapp and me.

With names like MADMATT, Jon J Rambo, Seamonkey, etc. I figured it didnt matter how I spelled my name.

Madmatt is a moderator highspeed. And besides, neither one of them took a word from the english language and butchered the hell out of it for their screen name.

Kuni,

Exactly how is our community / camaraderie destroyed? It would take a lot more than some newb to destroy that. damn kuni, get with the program!

And last but not least, finally, I get to use this! :D

beginner's luck:

377919744_l.jpg

Kuni,

Thanks for watching out for me. Has this Beginner's Luck person no sense of decency? Why can't he leave me alone? Why must he constantly taunt me with his false JJ accusations! Oh, for shame, for shame. :eek:

As for our friend ...

BlinkingBorisLg.gif

A name unspoken since before the siege of Troy. Justin P. MacDonald, I mean, uh, Gaylord Focker, uh, Areth Bey, no, I mean, uh, Imhotep Focker, General Focker, Lord Focker ...

Glad to see Kuniworth come to his senses and enjoy himself some.

But honestly folks, I sure you dont care but if you look back at this forum, any time a " newbie" even post anything half the " OLD Guard" jump on his case. Now some of the post are indeed crazy(Kaptain's)but so are aLOT of everyone elses.

Giving the newbies(I dont consider myself one now I have 5 post under my belt) ;) **** is fun and all but remember everyone of you were there once.Comrade Trapp ,you have posted that picture before so please come up with new material.

SC2 is a new game and unless you want to only play with each other than maybe welcome a few "newbies" to your ranks. If the only judge you are using is the number of post to define a person than you might be missing out on some good games.(not with me cause I suck thats why I need my post total to keep raising ;) )

Enough world peace talk. Again glad Kuniworth can have some fun now. My job here is done. tongue.gif

What do you want to talk about next!!????

Rambo,(sorry JJ I will keep your name out of it)

This is bigger than who has the right answer now.It bigger than you ,me and even Kuniworth himself.Noone cares about the "right" answer now.

They want the right "question" now!!!! They want to know why you are so excited about Kuniworth! What really is the deal? Is it an "I love the Allies" complex? I hear you set your mods so the Allies win every time. Did you give Kuniworth the answer so the "allies" could win here? The forum wants to know.

opps almost forgot to add a :confused: :D;) to the post so JJR doesnt lose his sense of humor too.

Beginner's Luck,

The adjustment is appreciated. smile.gif

SC isn't actually hostile to new members, I mean, other than one or two people who maintain their stance to keep up a tradition. Yes, we were all new once. My first post was to start a thread about the Atlantic being too narrow. It was immediately greated by one suggestion that if I didn't like it that way I should leave and another that I should find another site to post in. My next observation was to ask if Canada is really an Island. The responses to that one were unmentionable. :D

Mr H.

Glad you enjoyed that tribute to Gaylord. smile.gif

SC lost it's sense of humor for a little while, perhaps, oh, a year and a half or so. tongue.gif;)

We still need to get disorder back in the fold. ;)

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

SC isn't actually hostile to new members, I mean, other than one or two people who maintain their stance to keep up a tradition.

I'm not always hostile to new members.

The way I see it, I thin out the bad apples. There is no room for weaklings, only the strong survive here at Battlefront.

The question is:

Is "Beginner's Luck" a survivor? Will he too become apart of the elite SC community?

Only time will tell....... ;)

Time and a couple of thousand posts right,Trapp?!! :rolleyes:

JJ ,

But weren't those "newbies" days special? Atleast one member knows what I'm talking about.

So since the date of the release of SC2 is off limits to talk about.What does it mean to be part of the elite SC community? Knowing that MADMATT is the moderator(oh wait that is listed under his name and has nothing to do with how he spells it, just in case Comrade Trapp didnt see it)? Or is it just being on the forum for a while?

[ December 28, 2005, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: beginner's luck ]

Beginner's Luck,

Of course they were special. 99% of the meaningful things I said here were put up during my first thousand posts. ;)

What does it mean to be an "Elite SC Oldtimer?"

(Mormon Tabernacle Choir humming Battle Hymm of the Republic in the background).

*It means, being able to come here day after harrowing day and saying something, even when you've got nothing left to say.

*It means, being able to say, with a straight face, "Aw shucks, I don't see no reason that amphibious invasions can't take place in the Arctic during November-December and January.

*It means, putting your head in a bag and saying, "The Russian Winter wasn't such a big deal, look how well Charles, Napoleon and Hitler dealt with it. No big deal!"

*It means, admitting that Canada is an island.

*It means, recognizing the Atalantic Ocean for what it actually is, a narrow ribbon of blue.

*It means, realizing that Italy, under the proper leadership, might well have conquered the United States in 1943.

*It means, saying with a contented smile that B-17s were better at hitting moving ships than dive bombers and torpedo planes.

*It means ...

(Choir overrides the narrator, orchestra joining in FFF for finale --

"And Hubert's Marching ON-nnnnn"

*That's what it means!

(Choir --) "Glory, glory Hallalullluahhh --"

*And it means loving it exactly as it is!

(Choir --) "March -- Ing -- Onnnnnnn!"

Time and a couple of thousand posts right,Trapp?!! :rolleyes:

JJ ,

But weren't those "newbies" days special? Atleast one member knows what I'm talking about.

So since the date of the release of SC2 is off limits to talk about.What does it mean to be part of the elite SC community? Knowing that MADMATT is the moderator(oh wait that is listed under his name and has nothing to do with how he spells it, just in case Comrade Trapp didnt see it)? Or is it just being on the forum for a while?

Your taking things way too seriously, lighten up.

Happy Holidays!

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

Beginner's Luck,

Of course they were special. 99% of the meaningful things I said here were put up during my first thousand posts. ;)

What does it mean to be an "Elite SC Oldtimer?"

(Mormon Tabernacle Choir humming Battle Hymm of the Republic in the background).

*It means, being able to come here day after harrowing day and saying something, even when you've got nothing left to say.

*It means, being able to say, with a straight face, "Aw shucks, I don't see no reason that amphibious invasions can't take place in the Arctic during November-December and January.

*It means, putting your head in a bag and saying, "The Russian Winter wasn't such a big deal, look how well Charles, Napoleon and Hitler dealt with it. No big deal!"

*It means, admitting that Canada is an island.

*It means, recognizing the Atalantic Ocean for what it actually is, a narrow ribbon of blue.

*It means, realizing that Italy, under the proper leadership, might well have conquered the United States in 1943.

*It means, saying with a contented smile that B-17s were better at hitting moving ships than dive bombers and torpedo planes.

*It means ...

(Choir overrides the narrator, orchestra joining in FFF for finale --

"And Hubert's Marching ON-nnnnn"

*That's what it means!

(Choir --) "Glory, glory Hallalullluahhh --"

*And it means loving it exactly as it is!

(Choir --) "March -- Ing -- Onnnnnnn!"

Amen.