Have a date for french version ?

I have seen in the french revue "CYBERSTRATEGE" that french version will be perhaps available this summer. Right ?

Have you chose your french partner ? And is the initial project to use CD check ( and no digital key) for copy protection decided ? I am very impatient to buy my five french copies of the game and place them in my safe :D ( I do not laught : I will realy buy 5 copies ! It's the game of my life smile.gif )

For information : CYBERSTRATE was rating SC2 4,5/5 on scale 1 to 5. It's one of the better rate for a wargame : Cyberstratege is very "hard strict" in rating games.

[ April 25, 2006, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: fantomas ]

1/ OK, thanks.

If you have problems for forms of French sentences, I can help you

(not help for translation, because my english is to poor, but I may read your translation (I.e in word format) and say to you (with color corrections in word) if the texte will be good understanded by french players) ;)

2/ May you confirm me that french version will no work with digital key of activation for protection, but with traditionnel CD protection system ? It is very important for me : I prefer to have the game definitively,because this game is now one essential part of my "wargaming life" ;)tongue.gif

1) There is a native-speaking translator team already setup, but thanks for the offer!

2) I cannot confirm this because the protection is the obligation of the distribution partner, and I don't know and have no say over what type of copy protection they will be using.

Martin

Not that i will ever deal with this situation...but!, will SC2 play between say a French/English or German/French player or English/German player, showing the respective player ... the game in their language???.

In-fact!,...will different SC2 game copies for each country...or...'International' games be able to set up competitions between player's from different countries?.

What, you guys don't trust me with my high school French from 30 years ago?? And I'm a Macon, so that should count for something! LOL. It's difficult enough to explain everything about SC2 in plain English. I'll let Walkon do what they can. ;)