need advice

macnab

Hi i have 500mghz 128 ram an ati ragefury/pro 128 with intel motherbd all above what the speci`e on the box say`s but i havre trouble with some scene`s ie: the colour doe`snt alway`s form and i get a net wire tank etc some big op`s no go at all,what do you rhing i need ram ? i have 80% performance when playing ,and all this only occur`s with cmbb , i have latest driver`s and the video capture update for dx8 a from msn any idea`s to make it better thank`s

Slow down man. The above blurb is a bit tough to make sense of. Punctuation, capitals and line breaks help alot.

From what I gather you have a rather low-end machine for CMBB in both graphics and processing power.

Adding RAM will help alot as will adding a more modern Video Card. You need to find out if you have an AGP slot before buying a video card though.

WWB