Booted from captured territories, etc.

Hi People. Would have been on here earlier but the spam trap grabbed all the emails from Battlefront.

SC2 is a fun game...but it does have problems that I would like fixed.

In playing the Axis '39 campaign a couple times I've had issues with losing captured territories and having units punted from places they have captured - Germans from Iceland and Italians from Algiers when Denmark and France fell. Algiers officially became part of Tunisia but couldn't be attacked after Tunisia fell until Vichy France was DOWed.

Other things I've noticed include:

Engineered fortifications in the water/land hexes prevent ships from again entering the hex.

As Allies I had the BB Paris in Marsailles when France surrendered...I was surprised to still have use of it after the surrender and that it could not get back into Marsailles once it left.

Somehow in the ship vs sub encounters that occur by surprise I always seem to take more damage no matter which one I am or who ran into whom.

I wonder if hunt or hide settings make a difference.

btw What areas need to be garrisoned in Russia after USSR surrenders? (Every city and swamp?)

"Other things I've noticed include:

Engineered fortifications in the water/land hexes prevent ships from again entering the hex."

I noticed this at the Kiel canal. Once I fortified the square, Oops! No more access through for my Navy.

The BB issue is normal. The PARIS decided to continue fighting with the Free French. Marseilles is now Vichy, a neutral power.

The issues of getting booted needs to be addressed. Tiles in countries occupied by units of another power should not be subject to the usual "Surrender" scripts other than the Vichy France mainland.