If we preorder the Bundle Pack, why can't we download SC2 now...

and then download the expansion when it comes out at the end of the month?

Just discovered this great game. Would love to preorder the bundle pack, but I don't understand why we can't download the main game now, after we preorder, and then download the expansion when it's available.

Because you are saving 15 bucks by chosing the bundle pack...if someone wants SC2 now, they can pay full price and go the route everyone else has, who already own the game, namely pay for the expansion pack separately, and use their serial number to get it for $25..for newcomers to the game, I guess there would be too much of a bookeeping/dl option hassle to set up separate accounts for "bundle pack" SC2 games and straight purchases of SC2 alone. Anyway, your wait should not be too long now...

Oh and I'm not a BF representative, just speculating on a reason.....

[ October 20, 2007, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: J P Wagner ]

Oh, I understand why they do it that way, but on the order website I thought I'd be able to download SC2 right away. I'd have done D/L-only option after it came out and saved another 20 bucks if I'd have known I couldn't download SC2 right away. *shurgs* It's just 20 bucks, but still quite annoying.