Force Pools and Production Queue's?

1. Is there any consideration for the use of Force Pools in SC2?

SC is an excellent game, but seems to break down in the end game once one side gets a significant amount of MPPs. Bottom line is that if you have the MPPs, you can build an unlimited number of armies. This is not realistic, even taking into account recruitment of "conquered" nations. The Avalon Hill game, Advanced Third Reich, utilizes force pools which seems to more realistically model a nations' manpower.

2. The ability to create/build a carrier or battleship in a single turn is unrealistic... especially when you start accumulating that number of MPPs in a single turn. Is there any consideration for use of production queue's in SC2?

We've covered this ground before in previous topics...what your talking about is more 'Micro-Managing'...which is a disdain here,...they have this area in hand!.

The "Expert's" ( Definition:'Has - Been',...who is a drip-under-pressure )... should be able to fill you in as regard's what is being done about your concern.

As orginially posted by Retributar:

The "Expert's" ( Definition:'Has - Been',...who is a drip-under-pressure )... should be able to fill you in as regard's what is being done about your concern.

LOL! :D

Hey, I've got an idea!

Let's kill off... ALL the educated,

And them awful "elites,"

And the thoughtful ones,

And the ones who actually MAKE things,

And! your personally dreaded... "experts,"

Retributar,

And then!

What we'll have is... The Jungle again!

The cave-man conquers all of Earth!

images145834_CaveMan2.jpg