Finnish HQ & Corp's Immobilized?

I have Finnish Unit's [1 HQ & 2 Corp's} in Northern Russia---STUCK, or Immobilized!. This has happened a few time's to me!.

Currently they are just a little SW of ARCHANGEL!...and they will not move anymore, regardless of the time of year!.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Is this supposed to be normal or correct in the game?.

This is normal - your units are simply out of supply, so your HQ and corps have only 1 action point. But to move your units you would need 2 APs since you are in marshes.

To free them you need a second HQ - but this one you should keep in supply or it will be caught there as well... :D

Yes, if you're out of supply and in a Marsh it makes sense to stay there no matter how long it may take. Most games would always allow you at least one square/hex of movement. But marshes can be pretty, why try to leave just to eat.

In SC2...you can walk into ... what you may not be able to walk out of!,... as has happened to me!.

There should be a game adjustment to at least permit you to retrace your step's backward's [One Square/Hex/Turn] out of a non-negotiable path of advance...in order not to be stuck there for the whole game!.

Also!...i was not able to disband the unit or get another HQ close enough to help it out of there!.

Should not the Russian winter freeze over those marshes making them passable? Just asking I have no clue.

EDIT ADDED:

For that matter should not that lake N of Lenigrad be forzen over in the winter alowing it to be crossed?