Need help to buy the game

Greetings,

after reading these boards and trying the demo I've come to the decision that I want this game, and decided that I'll get it for christmas.

However I dont have a visa/mastercard type creditcard to pay with and PayPal does not allow me to add funds from my bank account. It is not possible from Hungary yet.

I've contacted with Martin from the customer support, and he said that a wire transfer option is not possible, so I have to find other way to get this problem solved.

So I came here and I hope that someone will have any ideas what to do. If someone here is from Hungary and willing to help me, I would post or give him/her the money personally, so he/she can order me the game.

Thanks for help,

Adam Juhász

jadam12@interware.hu

Adam, rare that Hungary doesn't allow Paypal transfers. I have some various Ideas for you from my Poker Gambling Days.

Hungary has some immense Hacking along with the rest of of Eastern Europe/Russia/China so I'll try to help the best I can.

You will need a Hungarian Debit Card or Checking Account To use this feature likely. though:

1. https://www.epassporte.com/ this is a virtual online Visa that will issue you a card # to purchase anything on-line. However only worth it if you have a CC or a ATM Card. They have a surcharge of $5.00 per transaction

2. A Bank issued Money Order from a Hungarian Bank or better yet, if you live in a major city use a Foreign Bank like a French-British-Canadian-US Bank that will make it easier for Battlefront to Cash. It will have to be International.

3. Neteller.COM which was a company that got busted by the American FEDs but it back up in Business issues ATMs. ATMs which could automatically buy the game on-line smile.gif It's like a Debit or Credit Card so it would be fine...

4. http://www.creditcards.com/prepaid.php just a few examples of PrePaids

Get a prepaid Debit or Credit Card, if you've a valid bank account I see no reason why not. It's the easiest in the World to do. Get a GreenDot or whatever Hungarians sell. If not get one online... Type in Google Search and find the best deal and the deal that will work for Hungary and you should be in like Flynn.

Mind you all the charges for all the above items do pee you off a little. But that's life... The most secure method of all is to get a Prepaid or get a Money Order... Make sure to get all the Foreign Exchange right if you do it yourself and if you have further issues just let me know

there is no reason you can't be up and running with this game in 2 weeks! I've sold to Austria-Italy-France-UK and EVEN Hong Kong and Malaysia

Thanks Liam for the help, but since I'm not an expert as far as money transaction is concerned I still have some questions:

The easiest solution for me was the 2nd one, but I dont know where to transfer the money. I'm aware of the international fees that apply each transfer, but Martin told me that it is not possible to use this feature (or just I've misunderstood him).

Could you please tell me a bank account number to where I can transfer the required amount of money? Just send it to my email address: jadam12@interware.hu

Again, thanks for your help,

Adam Juhász

jadam, first of all, never ever transfer money to a bank account # of any kind!

What you need to do first, get a grand total Price for the game with shipping from Martin. Goto your local Hungarian Bank and they will help you make out an "International Money Order," Then you must mail this to the address Martin provides and there you go. You might want to call your Hungarian Bank First, if you're in Budapest you'll have in issues, it's a HUGE city with lots of Options for you. You don't even need a bank account just the Hungarian Cash in Hand or Euros these days smile.gif

Originally posted by jadam12:

Thanks Liam for the help, but since I'm not an expert as far as money transaction is concerned I still have some questions:

The easiest solution for me was the 2nd one, but I dont know where to transfer the money. I'm aware of the international fees that apply each transfer, but Martin told me that it is not possible to use this feature (or just I've misunderstood him).

Could you please tell me a bank account number to where I can transfer the required amount of money? Just send it to my email address: jadam12@interware.hu

Again, thanks for your help,

Adam Juhász