Problem on installation

I download the game 3 times, everytime I install it a message come out "Program Files\battlefront\

...\Campaigns\1939 Fall Wei?cgn An error occorred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory: MoveFiles failed; code 123. The filename,directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." I choose Ignore to continue and finish the install. The game run fine but there is no 1939 in campaign game. Does any one know how to fix it? Thanks

Seems to me that your computer does not support the german "ß" character, as the file is called "1939 Fall Weiß.cgn"

Maybe somebody here will know what to do on your end to make your system compatible with this, I don't know. Anybody else have this problem? We could post a version of this campaign with a different name for download I guess if more people have this issue.

Martin

I have no the game, but I confirm that you could have many problems with this old german letter concerned on other computers, and it would be more and more better to not use it and use "Weiss" in your file names :it is the equivalent in Europe for the concerned german letter who means "sz" and in "modern" language this letter is generally written "ss" : "weiss". ;)

Hi Moon thanks for your hints, I go to Control Panel- Regional and Language option -Advance,select the non-unicode field to Germany. Restart the computer then reinstall the SC2. This time all problem gone I can play the 1939 scenario now.