For those that are downloading the Pre-Order Version Of WaW...Order ID=License Code

Subject of this message pretty well sums up the issue. If you are trying to license the Pre-Order version of Weapons and Warfare, just type in your 32 digit License Code when asked for the Order ID.

That was a typo which I will be fixing later tonight, but enough people have emailed me about it that I wanted to post this now.

Madmatt

The DOWNLOAD-LINK was available earlier, but now it's vanished!,...can you please post it again!, here!.

I have an E-Mail with a download link to download the pre-order package, but i am still unable to download the WaW upgrade to SC2,...why is that?. Also!, the DOWNLOAD AREA button is malfunctioning for me, i am unable to access it/or have it work for me properly?.

The 'Account Maintenance' button is not allowing me access either?,...even though 'I am LOGGED-IN'?.

[ October 24, 2007, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Retributar ]

Not sure why your having trouble but the link sent to you in email should work and thats the way to get the file.

What occurs when you click the link in email? Your login name is your email address (its a seperate system from the forum) and if you don't have your password use the link on the side of the store page to have the system resend it to you.

Madmatt

The link in the E-Mail did not work for me,...as far as downloading WaW!,...however i would have able to order more product if i wished!.

I was able to 'Log-In',...but still had 'Access-Issues' trying to get to the point of downloading 'WaW!'.

So far, i still have 'No-Resolution' here!.

I changed my Login-Name to my Discussion Forum Name instead of using my E-Mail Address[A while back]!. Also, my Password which was also my E-Mail Address was as well changed to my regular Password!, so using my E-Mail Address to resolve my issues 'Will-Not-Do-Any-Good!'.

RECOMMENDATION: "if you don't have your password use the link on the side of the store page to have the system resend it to you."

I tried that as well, and as well, that didn't work either!.

So, for myself, there is no-way to access the 'WaW' Download.

I've received 1 key for downloading the bundle pack that I ordered.

That all worked fine, however when intalling both games it obviously requires 2 keys.

Where are those 2 keys? I've tried the key I got on SC2 but it doesn't work. It only works on WAW ;)

[ October 25, 2007, 04:02 AM: Message edited by: n0kn0k ]

I have never received any e-mail acknowledging my pre-order, and the sales site will not accept the password it sent me in combination with any variation of my login here or my e-mail address.

BFC please fix or do somefink!! :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by n0kn0k:

I've received 1 key for downloading the bundle pack that I ordered.

That all worked fine, however when intalling both games it obviously requires 2 keys.

Where are those 2 keys? I've tried the key I got on SC2 but it doesn't work. It only works on WAW ;)

That's an odd thing.

I have also only one key for the bundle pack, but it works as expected with SC2 and WaW.

n0kn0k... please email sales@battlefront.com if you have not done so already, and include the key you received.

Stalin's Organist, the forum login and the store login are two different things. Unless you have changed your Username, it's the same as the email address that you entered when placing the order. With that you can have the password emailed to you again. Make sure that you check your spam folder if you don't get the email within a few minutes.

Retributar, we already exchanged emails this morning.

All, there are some browser bugs with IE6 that we're working on right now. About 90% are fixed already. If you can simply switch to IE7 or Firefox for the time being if you run into problems with IE6 or other browsers.

moon I used my e-mail to get a password - the I tried loging on with my e-mail and the password as mailed....it didn't work....it was then I tried all teh various other combo's.

I cut and pasted the password to ensure I got it right.