Cant attack non active magor?

I was trying to see what would happen if the UK hit the USA and made them surrender found i could not attack them yet in sc2 version 1.00 you could?

Also what happens in the italy attacks greace script i cant find info on what happens, all i can determine is it goes allied?

I understand that just should be a script option to allow it or a script option thats always on to prevent it. That way when more mods are created you can attack a nation that is a magor to you andget them.

Also i tried after a failed attack to us diplo to make them pro axis but they only went to 0??? same deal as first???

As far as I know it's hardwired that you cannot change it less than 0, so that means after you achieve a certian amount of diplomacy and the Allies or Axis overdo it, still you'll get Zero. I think that even if aligned -percentages should be allowed just never the orientation toward a different Alliance. The reason being, "The US is awfully close to Zero, means the UK can go on an early rampage and any diplo chits the Axis may have to prevent them are worth squash, plus the UK is not penalized enough from that the other side of the Ocean." They're aligned historically to Allied or Axis. Stop any possible gamey actions.

Scripts allowing it is one thing I suppose if you wanted a Cold War Scenario, etc...

Originally posted by Mr.Dozer:

I understand that just should be a script option to allow it or a script option thats always on to prevent it. That way when more mods are created you can attack a nation that is a magor to you andget them.

Also i tried after a failed attack to us diplo to make them pro axis but they only went to 0??? same deal as first???