GAME GRAPHIC'S I WOULD LIKE TO SEE!.

Ive been thinking about this for quite awhile, and thought it no more than just nonsense!.

However, i have not been able to shake the 'Bug'!.

Example: When an Aircraft is Destroyed, i would like to see a 'Replacement-Image'' such as for instance,...an Exploding 'FireBall' with-in the Aircraft Image, before the Aircraft disappears off the game screen,...as well as for Ship's, if a Ship is sunk i would like to see the Ship-Image changed to a Ship that is now tilted at 45-Degrees,...showing that it is in-fact Sinking and not long for this world...before it as well disappears off the game screen!.

This visual concept, i think would help to enrichen the game, through visual images to help us maintain more clarity in the game as to what is actually happening!. As it is when an Aircraft is Destroyed, you have no-way of really knowing if it in-fact has been Destroyed!. Ship's are more 'OBVIOUS' when they are destroyed, but...as for Aircraft, it is not-so-obvious!.

Anyone else have any other idea's???.

[ September 17, 2006, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Retributar ]

To add to my first post...

I would like these accompanying sound effect's to go with the destroyed airgroup exploding into a ball of fire with a sound effect of an Exploding Blast,... followed by a breif diving airplane sound as the Airgroup complete's it's death-throe's.

As well as to have the typical Gurguling-Creaking noises that go with sinking ship's for the 45 Degree Sinking Ship expose'.

For Submarine's, we could use some kind of 'Implosion' noise!.