Mulberry Harbors

Haven't heard too much about this subject, though i agree...it should be included.

In SC1 i didn't like how the Allies could land anywhere in Europe with impunity and ease...it just wasn't right.

I believe that conversation on this topic or related to it has already taken place...and that a solution regarding this situation has been acted upon.

I don't know where the links are and i don't particularily care...the best one to get a direct straight answer on this is from Hubert himself or his play-testers.

GeneralMark

You might want to search through the original SC forum for these subjects you're starting threads on, many of them, possibly all, were discussed in depth at least once and in some cases several times last year and the year before.

It's good that you're bringing all these things up, but the main reason they weren't discussed here is they were already discussed, there!

In many instances Hubert answered questions on them in an SC2 context, which he began hinting about long ago in the old forum.