Situation:

Armuss (Axis) vs AI (Allies), WaW 1.03, Fall Weiss

I declared war Denmark. Landing Corps Reykiavik and Army in Iceland. Next my Paratroop landing in Copenhagen. End turn.

Denmark Surrenders, Iceland Declares Independence &... my Corps and Army disappear! Why? Free Iceland forces is total strong and eliminated my 120000 soldiers?

Likewise is in French Africa. France Surrenders &... all my forces there disappear too!

they don't disappear look around they just got moved back to your closest position that your side owns ( works both for Axis and Allies). If they did disappear I think it would be a segment violation. If you don't believe me invade southern france with Italian units and notice when Vichy France is established your units are moved back to either Paris or Toronto, or the France city south of Brest that I can't think of right now.

Vichy units are relocated but I have had axis units in Iceland units and French North Africa disappear as well upon surrender of the mother country. The program appears to treats them differently from units in Vichy territory when France surrender. Why is an interesting question.

Have you every noticed if you don't move your Africa units the tactical bomber goes to Iceland that's the major problem with what I said but I've never had units in Iceland prior to there independence so I only assumed I guess however I have had units in North Africa and there placed on the Libya Tunisia border.