I have a hard time understanding how it unfolds.

I've checked the manual thingny, I see USA and USSR getting a one time increase if I land and a Turkey/Spain boost if I capture London. Here's what happened in my game, I've landed a single army to finish a corp obstructing land next to london (didn't land right next to the city) ussr made a huge jump in war readiness like 40 to 100% in two turn (including the opponent turn). Then when I took london on my second turn, I didn't get the diplo increase for turkey and spain, is it because I have to capture london on the first turn of the landing?

If you do a Sealion, there is a...

- 100% chance that US gets 15-20% to Allied

- 50% chance that the USSR gets 30-35% to Allied (I was surprised that it's this much and this often, I had the feeling it's less)

- 10% chance that Spain gets 30-40% to Axis

- 10% chance that Turkey gets 45-55% to Axis

So, what happend to you was not exceptional.

It's 100 * 50 * (100-10) * (100-10) = 100 * 50 * 90 * 90 = 40.500.000 in 100.000.000.

So about 40% of the time, that is what will happen...

Personally I don't like these randomness, the influence is simply too great. A 30-40% increase in the USSR is a BIG BIG BIG deal, so basically it's pure random how the game will be played. How the game unfolds has nothing to do with skill, planning or startegy, it's pure randomness.