BMP Listing of images

MODS: I am trying my hand at some MODS for CMBO for a D-Day invasion scenario. I have created some beach and sand bmp's already. My question for you guys is how do you know which numbered BMP is what? I mean , is there a list for someone to look at to show you that, for example, 345.bmp is a tree. I need to know which is which in order to adjust the right tiles. If anyone has a list of these, that would be great, so that I can easily go in and make my adjustments as well as create what I need.

Also, would anyone be interested in play testing this D-Day scenario? I am looking to make it anywhere from 30-40 turns on a medium map, with about 3500 points with reinforcements.

Also, how do you add images to posts in here? I want to post some images of what I have so far.