US AI seems to not want to send troops to Europe

I just finished my 1st 39 camp as the Axis with a major victory at 100% difficulty. My victory was greatly aided by the US. At game end, they had 3 corps and 3 aircraft in England. Problem is they had 22 Armies/Corps in the US mainland. Looked like the only reason for units in England was that there was no more room in the US.

Couple of other things in the AI that seem to need attention in my game.

1. Looked like the Allies did not utlize tech in upgrading or purchasing units.

2. The Brits just sat in Egypt with only IT as opposition.

Looks this will be a great game once some of the probs are cleared up.

Yes, I experienced the same problem with the US.

Is this supposed to happen ? PErhaps the US would never have entered the war if they didn't get attacked at Pearl Harbor, who knows, but it makes a garanteed Axis win and that's no fun !

Is this supposed to happen?
Hubert has some AI enhancements in the works. The new demo already resolves the tech upgrade weakness. Some additional AI scripting should resolve moving troops around. Not only getting US troops to Europe, but also moving both Axis and Allied troops around in the Med.

This is likely to be an iterative process for a while trying to add more AI capabilities. The groundwork is in place for a lot of interesting scripting. We just haven't had enough time to do everything we'd like to. We'll get there. smile.gif