My project is to realize some mods with STRATEGIC COMMAND 2 when it will appear. In particular a mod on the WAR OF FALKLANDS

( 1982 ). I would like to know if the map editor will allow to modify city names, etc., and if the units éditor will allow to modify QG's names, and to modify the reach of shot of units, their other capacities, etc. (what is not possible in SC1).

Yes, ALL of that stuff is editable. You can create a new map, place terrain and resources where you want, name things whatever you want, create custom force pools with different combat target values, name new HQs, etc. You can literally create your own game.

Wouaaaa! I hoped but I was not sure. I have waited a long time for a game which allows me that. As regards my project of mod on the war of Falklands, I began to collect some documentation, and there are " What if " big possibilities, because it was at the same moment an air, naval and ground battle.

So it will be possible to make " mods " for all the periods of the history, the Roman empire in our days: cool...

I hope that handwrittings will remain it " bitmaps " and that it will be always possible to modify them with " Paint ".

Furysofwar : please, go more fast : I need this game . So, Chain the creator to his work table and do not give him any more holidays! :D

LOL!

The designer is the owner AND sole employee of Furysoftware.

You'll have a hard time convincing him to chain himself.

I'm looking forward to full map WW2 and a very difficult to make Attila vs. Rome mod.