Script Question - French Corps in Syria

I am trying to get the French corps in Syria to move to Amman (so it will have a 20% to become Free French when France surrenders) and have tried both Offensive and Garrison scripts. Any ideas why it will not move. I have eliminated the existing garrison script for it.

My goal is three scripts for the Syrian Corps

1. 25% Move to Amman, if not then

2. 50% Move to Suez Tile, if not then

3. Transport to France (Length=0, so it immediately boards a transport if still in Beruit)

Can you post your script? I'd imagine you could just use the D-Day script and change some of the coordinates and numbers around, such as radius from Syria that you are looking for units and the min/max required to initiate the transport. Also, have you made sure the country ID is correct? Sometimes little details like that derail me for an hour as I try to look for the complex problem. ;)

Also, not sure if you are doing it, but I'd set the trigger percentage at 100 for now just to see if it works.

I will post the script, gettting this unit to move across land is. PS: I set the trigger to 100 and set a popup. I saw the popup executed 5 times each turn but the unit did not move.

; Garrison script

{

#NAME= France Garrison - Beirut to Suez

; Popup so I can see when it activates

#POPUP= Beirut to Suez

#FLAG= 1

#TYPE= 2

#COUNTRY_ID= 2

#TRIGGER= 100

#LEVEL= 2

; PLAN_ID=0 is a Garrison plan

#PLAN_ID= 0

#SIZE= 0

#LENGTH= 1

; Goal is Suez Canal to block amphibious invasion and perhaps become Free French 20% chance

; If Suez is occupied then go to Amman, Jordan

#GOAL_POSITION= 113,32

#GOAL_POSITION= 119,32

#DATE= 1939/09/03

#STEAL= 0

; Set friendly positions:

; 1st Line - Beirut

#FRIENDLY_POSITION= 118,29

; Set variable conditions:

; 1st Line - France politically aligned with Allies and not surrendered

#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 2 [2] [100] [0]

; Set tactical conditions:

; 1st Line - Beirut not tactically threatened (dummy condition)

#TACTICAL_CONDITION= 118,29 [3]

; Set dummy activate position (no units at position 0,0)

#ACTIVATE_POSITION= 0,0 [0,0] [0,0] [0]

; Set dummy cancel position (single neutral unit at position 0,0). This is not possible as no

; unit can occupy tile 0,0 so event will not be cancelled due to #CONDITION_POSITION

#CANCEL_POSITION= 0,0 [0,0] [1,1] [0]

}

[ April 21, 2006, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]