Project: SC2WaW improvement through more history and Fans

Hello Fans,

to beginning, please excuse my bad English, it's better not. ;-(

I am a fan of SC2WaW and I would like, if I have time, that game, in the context of my opportunities improve.

(To me it is not important initially pointed to a number of hypothetical Mods to generate "what if" or simply amended / produce to campaigns.)

I would like much more the errors of the game eliminated see and more historical components embed. The same time, the game in the quality and entitlement and also improve some Points more for the "eye" deliver.

The latter is particularly time- and Problem intensively because the need to Checks for the rights this material of images and particularly its use must be respected.

My project is a lot of work on scripts and many tests mean. (The reading of all the scripts, adapt, or new developments.)

The researching historical text, card-u. Visuals, and adapt, change and add to the campaign card and to the Create / Modify new graphics for the bitmap files.

Now, I spent some time for the 1939-campaign to revise.

I have now make achieved:

-- A special series of errors in the scripts discovered and reported to Hubert Cater.

-- The starting position for the campaign in Poland with Slovakia.

-- The construction and division of Poland after the campaign.

-- Small corrections (Vienna for Prague + Bremen as addit. Harbor)

Bristol, Belfast and a Harbor for UK

-- The campaign of Yugoslavia in its consequences and procedures revised.

(Among other things the division with Croatia and annexations of certain parts of the Participating countries.)

-- The function, the timing and circumstances of the occupation Vichy France through with

German troops corrected and adjusted.

--The role of Vichy-Tunisia in the Allied-invasion of North-West Africa and the subsequent deployment of the Achse-defence built.

-- The effects of the Allied landing in Sicily and southern Italy, and the capitulation Italy

adjusted. (Arising, the equipping, and the role of the two countries:

*Ital.Sozialrep. (Mussolini) and

*the Allied-Kingdom Italy (Badoglio)

-- The preliminary battle-front below Rome.

--Ital., zusätzl. Gebiete, rein britsche Gebiete wie Zypern with harbor

-- Italienisch zusätzliche Gebiete und zusätzliche rein britischen Territorien wie Zypern und Hafen

-- Sämtl. Graphs of flags, insignia for units and interface. Aufbereitete pictures and

Graphics, and texts and Popmaps.

-- Tests on functionality of the built scripts and error corrections.

For all results of this work must be attends, that for certain actions, unfortunately, come to some compromises had to be, because the logic of SC2WaW it is not always 100% coherent allowed, as I would have been happy.

Nevertheless, I think it's achieved a lot.

Now, I will to the following points working:

-- Vichy Morocco and the invasion in northwest Africa

-- Palestine, Foreign Legion,

-- Baltics

-- Russian, histor. Land and Lease convoy (US to USSR on the Caspian Sea + Base)

--Second important historical, Russian reinforcement from Siberia at the end of 1942

--Occupied France, the Western Wall and its defense

-- Vichy France

My project is the first on dts. Version concentrated.

If a knowledgeable fan my project to the English version adapt wants, he can at me contacted.

I will checking again my version. If everything is satisfactory, I will make it available for download Setting.

(I be then report.)