Reading the threads. How did you guys get your game so quick. Digital Download, beta or what. I didnt do a DD and pre-ordered instead and I am begining to wonder why pre-order at all. Don't really see the reason in it. In the past Ive always bought Battlefront.com's games after the "release" dates.

Some of the threads are already bringing up patching and I have not received my games yet.

So where did you fellows get yours? Maxtrix seems to release their games DD and regular order about same time. But in this forum there :confused: seems to be more people on the forums than normal with the game. While pre-order is still pending. Just asking a question.

Blashy is correct... we were improvising up until now because our digital delivery system wasn't quite ready yet but we didn't want to withhold the game from people, so while we kept calling it "pre-order", everybody who placed one also got a download link by email within 24 hours. If you have not received yours by now (all have been processed), then it might be in your spam filters. If it's not there, please email me at martin@battlefront.com with your order details.

Having said all that... this is about to change RIGHT NOW! In fact, it already has and when you go to the order page, you will already see the direct download option available and fully enabled. We're now working on the official announcements and pages, but SC2 is NOW officially released (and the finished goods are being sent out already so people should start getting theirs next week). Look for the announcement on the news page in a few minutes...

Martin

Thanks Mr. Moon!! smile.gif Downloading now. I do thank you and Blashy for your timely response.

Also I am gettinga handle on your set up and system here. Ive bought all of your CM series and sc1 and enjoy them. I am some what new to the forums here. Again thanks for your time.