Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

SC2 Forums are like the Old Days!

It's good to see the SC2 Forum running so much like the old SC Forum of four or five years ago, when there were a variety of topics being discussed by history buffs and game buffs and everyone who fit in between the two extremes.

The addition of a seperate MOD forum is also a good idea by Hubert and the Battlefront mods. In the old SC forum everything mixed together and it was much harder to keep track of what different people were working on.

Yes I agree. I enjoy that we can discuss outside of SC2 here.

I don't want to discuss military history in another forum. It is small here and anything I learn I look at how it is molded in SC2 or if not how it could be.

I don't mind the odd off topic subject, I "know" the people here and prefer it remain in discussion with a select few.

If I wanted the opinions of thousands of total strangers I would go to the world affairs boards.

It is a 'Known-Fact'...that those who 'Know-Nothing' about 'Your-Situation'...are ALWAYS the 'All-Seeing,...All-Knowing,...Dead-Certain-Freaks',...WHO alway's know what 'YOU' should be doing to resolve 'Your-Problem'! [Yet!...they have unresolvable problem's of their own!].

So...therefore,...really only those who are aquainted with the going-on's in SC & SC2 [The Forum's as well as the Game's] are the 'ONLY' one's that should have their opinion's taken with a 'REAL-Grain of Salt'!.

:confused: :D -- I'll drink to that one, or any other one as well. :cool:

I made two or three posts at the World Affairs Board when we were first directed there. Don't really recall their replies but they've been sending me updates ever since. I feel bad about not going there but there just isn't enough time to fit in another place.

As you guys are saying, a big part of it is being familiar with the other people posting at the site and also knowing what the nature of the threads would be. The SC2 Forum has a really good balance now, the best I know of and over the years I've learned a lot of history here, which I'm grateful for.

Originally posted by flintlock:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blashy:

If I wanted the opinions of thousands of total strangers I would go to the world affairs boards.

Just don't forget take along a bottle of extra strength Aspirin. ;) </font>