Three questions and suggestions to Hubert;

1. Seems like a lot of people are having a hard time with the isometric map. My problem so far have been to make a map in the editor that is not tilted so to speak eg not to follow the rows of tiles as the tiles north and south sides are in a Northwest - Southwest direction. If I want to have a "top down approach" the focus will be more on the upper and lower edges of the tiles more than the sides of the tiles, this make map-editing a bit difficult. Im lacking tiles-bitmaps to make the coast run relatively straight from North to south without much curves etc. This makes it very tiresome to create a good map since allmost all those bitmaps are "tilted" to fit a NW-SE or NE-SW coastline. I would be greatful if you would take your time to add some more coastline bitmaps to increase the use of the map editor. That includes east-west and north south coastlines as well as certain curves to fit with it. I think this would be a great improvement for the top-down view guys. Incorporate this with Fantomas octagon grid and it opens up a lot of potential.

2. Would be nice as I earlier said if you could alter the localization file so the same unit size for different countries could be classified differently. For example soviet army = german corps.

3. In the editor all tiles at the beginning of a map is water. It takes a lot of time to cover it all with ground if you make a large map. Is it possible to include an option at the start if map should be created with water or ground tiles?