Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@Willy --- Please, please, tell me I didn't just read that! Plese tell me your aren't that big of a shed.

Yes unfortunately I am that big of a shed[shed?]

I am retired but don't you people have anything else to do but do post reply's, I am now going to play Call of Duty on line where men are men, and you can shoot prisoners under the new rules.

Willy

Willy,

I got my Shrink cutrate, free actually, because he's, uh, on the other side of the couch so to speak. ;)

Originally I was from Brooklyn and spent my first 45 years wandering to places that embraced civilization. Tragically, twelve years ago, I made a bad turn and wound up in New Jersey, where a mishap, marriage, has resulted in my current exile.

The screen name was a desparate call for help. I've since found that I share it with some nefarious Internet dweller who runs a virtual house of ill-repute. Didn't surprise me at all. :D

Are you also a captive in The Garden State?

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

Willy,

I got my Shrink cutrate, free actually, because he's, uh, on the other side of the couch so to speak. ;)

Originally I was from Brooklyn and spent my first 45 years wandering to places that embraced civilization. Tragically, twelve years ago, I made a bad turn and wound up in New Jersey, where a mishap, marriage, has resulted in my current exile.

The screen name was a desparate call for help. I've since found that I share it with some nefarious Internet dweller who runs a virtual house of ill-repute. Didn't surprise me at all. :D

Are you also a captive in The Garden State?

Live in Upper Darby about 2 miles west of Phila.

my son lives in Marton NJ and he has a place in Ocean City NJ on Asbury ave. If you are familiar with that area.

Willy

I'm not familiar with any of NJ, not even Middletown, where I'm serving my sentence.

A few years ago I had to drive to Edison for a midnight shift. I overshot it and wound up in Newark. But eventually I found my objective. Next morning I headed home and overshot Middletown, driving by Trenton. With my normal acute sense of direction I thought, if I just keep going, the highway turns north again. Gave up on that idea when I passed Freehold or someother hellhole I knew to be even farther away from Middletown. So I turned and headed north along the coast, where looking at the water I had some idea of what was what.

Eventually I got home and haven't left since; the car is parked out in the yard, where I can keep an eye on it.

Another of our merry band, JP Wagner, an effervescent full of cheer sort of guy, also lives in NJ, even further north somewhere.

We should get together sometime. Maybe choose a park someplace equadistant? smile.gif

Another of our merry band, JP Wagner, an effervescent full of cheer sort of guy, also lives in NJ, even further north somewhere.

More like a guy full of effervescent beer...

But yes, my job has me handcuffed to the armpit of the eastern seaboard......