Guys, I've tried the email route and after a week of deafening silence I'm losing a bit of patience. I purchased this game when it came out and recently upgraded one of my computers.

I have two computers and had it installed on both. I forgot to unlicense when I retired the old computer and now I can't install.

I would like to play this weekend, I thought you guys would have responded right away but I'm still without a license. I have to admit, this elicnse thing is leaving a very sour taste in my mouth after being down a week and nobody responding.

rastak, we're ALWAYS responding to support emails within 24 hours, often even sooner than that (within minutes). Are you sure that our response is not stuck in your spam folder? I don't know your email address, rastak, so I cannot say if we ever received your email or not. Email elicense@battlefront.com again and cc me at martin@battlefront.com, please, or post your email address here and we'll get in touch right away.

Originally posted by Moon:

rastak, we're ALWAYS responding to support emails within 24 hours, often even sooner than that (within minutes). Are you sure that our response is not stuck in your spam folder? I don't know your email address, rastak, so I cannot say if we ever received your email or not. Email elicense@battlefront.com again and cc me at martin@battlefront.com, please, or post your email address here and we'll get in touch right away.

Not sure Moon, I sent two emails last week from my work account. I'll send one from my home account this morning. I hope we can get this straighted out.