Bocage bug

I'm sure that this has been discussed before, but the biggest bug in CMBO must be bocage. Whenever I have my infantry units near the bocage, and if they are fired at, then they decide to run FORWARD at the enemy and the bocage, probably to get shelter in bocage. And then they keep on running FORWARD through the bocage at the nearest woods. Of course they are slaughtered. This has happened to me so many times now, that I now avoid getting near the bocage, just to avoid this bug.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Why on earth would you even ask this?

Eh, are you saying that of course we will get more patches, or that we don't need them because we will get CMBB and everyone is going to play that then? If the second, then it's true, I probably won't touch CMBO anymore, but who knows?

Originally posted by Fuerte:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Why on earth would you even ask this?

Eh, are you saying that of course we will get more patches, or that we don't need them because we will get CMBB and everyone is going to play that then? If the second, then it's true, I probably won't touch CMBO anymore, but who knows?</font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Give it a rest, man, they could make patches on CMBO til the cows come home. But we would never get anything truly new from them.

Calm down :rolleyes: , I am very happy to get CMBB and leave CMBO behind, but this bocage problem IS very serious, that's why I was asking. Basically it makes all/most bocage scenarios unplayable (if you want any realistic results).