Thanks to all of you..........

Well, the thanks went out to BTS for their incredible game so I figured that I would start this thread.

I just wanted to voice my thanks to all of the very helpful people on this forum.

I purchased my copy of CMBO about a year ago after playing the two demo missions to death. When it arrived I played the game to the point where I could not see any longer for the first three weeks I had it. Then it sat on my computer stand with the rest of my games.

To be perfectly honest I didn't understand some parts of the game and I would read the manual but I was always one of those people that if you showed me how to play I would start beating you at your own game before you knew it.

I had heard rumors of CM:BB and I had to see for myself so I came back to the website

That's where you all have come in......I have learned more about this game in the last two months just lurking here and watching all of your posts. I would let others ask the questions and then go and try them out against the AI and see what damage I could do.

You have all also turned me into a Mod Fanatic (closet Modslut), and at this time I have probably downloaded more MB of Mods than you can imagine. Thanks to all of you the game is new and fresh (and know that I know how to hold my own) and enjoyable.

Well, before you all start to weep let me wrap this up, thank you all again for showing me what a great game this is and can be and I hope to see you all soon when we look east to fight the sleeping bear.

(Sniff Sniff)

(Group hug)

Milkbone99