It wont work

CM will no longer load on my computer. I hit the icon and the first logo of the splash comes up with the drum music and then the screen freezes. Luckily I can ctrl+alt+del. I tried reinstalling, changing my display from 32 to 16. This is the first problem I've had with the game in the year (I think I've had it a year) I've been playing.

Why did you switch drivers? If it was not a "needed" change but just one to update then go back to the old drivers (at least for testing purposes). Also have you installed a game recently that made you install Direct X 8. Some people have had problems with that (not me though).

If you provide more details on your system we can provide more detailed answers. As Priest said you'll probably need to go back to your previous version of the drivers if the only difference in your system was the video driver update.

You may have to completely uninstall your current video drivers just in case there is a major difference in the files used between the two versions.