soon to come: UBB at War

THE STORY:

Steve, Charles, Madmatt, and KwazyDog finally go on a well deserved vacation. Before they leave, Steve posts a message on the message board, stating that the CM2 Beta demo will be released!...after they come back from vacation.

Despairing, the board members flame and Peng each other in an orgy of text and sheep. Without the Moderators to interfere on the CM UBB, chaos reigns. Then, out of the destruction, russellmz hatches a "brilliant" plan.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

with bts gone, we can stage a lightning raid on their secret corporate headquarters! once we enter the compund we can take what is rightfully theirs, but that we want anyway...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course, two or three members were quick to ask how he knew about their corporate headquarters if it was secret. russellmz cleverly told them to "shut the $#%^ up. are you in or no?"

Eventually, everyone agreed on this "brilliant" plan. Unfortunately, it was decided that it would be fun to bring WWII uniforms and memorabilia along for the ride on this mission.

After it was over, the survivors agreed that bringing in authentic live wepaons was a BAD(no quotes) IDEA. Especially when Steve and company came back early...

GOALS:

Move YOUR character into the safehouse where the Beta demo of CM2 is locked up. Be sure to watch out for the BTS defense grid with fixed fortifications and automated sentries. And try and get some kills, you wuss, no "keeping my butt safe behind the first two lines of skirmishers." I expect some screenshots of your badass self.

DESIGNER'S NOTES:

This is a scenario featuring everyone in Kingfish's member directory. If you're in it, then you're in this. If you are member number

0 - 999 then you are Elite

1000 - 1999 " " " Crack

2000 - 2999 " " " Veteran

3000 - 3999 " " " Regular

4000 - 4999 " " " Green

5000 - 5999 " " " Conscript

I choose who to put on each side randomly, unless they had a name that signified their country or I remembered what nationality they were(Rob/1, deanco, and Michael Dorsh). Otherwise, you are either German or American.

Two or three names I remembered but were not in the list and so I just made their status veteran or crack or something. And if you are one of the few units with flamethrowers, please don't take that as an insult...

KINGFISH DIRECTORY: http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000387

this is what happens when you don't pay attention to who's point man...

me.jpg

• 2 weeks later...