Invitations to RD, Canadian CM, CMHQ, Scenario Depot and Bob

Rugged Defense, BoB, CMHQ (Mad Matt) Canadian CM (Mike D.), & Scenario Depot,

Having a bear trying to reach you.

TH invites you and your team to compete in the 4HM Tourney - details at

http://thforums.com/CMBO/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=46

The exact specifics of the tourney are still on the "table" for debate, but the general format is set. I need to know if you are "in". If so, post here or at the TH forum and list the GENERAL for your team.

TH WILL FIELD A TEAM! The FIRST THREE TEAMS TO RESPOND WILL RECEIVE AN ENTRY.

We want to get this Tourney going ASAP so as not to butt heads with CM:BB!

The tourney will be seriously low-stress (as you will be sharing victory and defeat with your friends) and a ton of fun as each game (the maps, included) will be studied by the CM community. Good manners and sportsmanship are essential. Cheers.

-Atlas

p.s. Just in...MR. WINECAPE, friend of all that is CM, is backing this one. Cheers to WC!

[ April 06, 2002, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Atlas_TH ]

Originally posted by Atlas_TH:

Rugged Defense, BoB, CMHQ (Mad Matt) Canadian CM (Mike D.), & Scenario Depot,

Having a bear trying to reach you.

TH invites you and your team to compete in the 4HM Tourney - details at

http://thforums.com/CMBO/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=46

The exact specifics of the tourney are still on the "table" for debate, but the general format is set. I need to know if you are "in". If so, post here or at the TH forum and list the GENERAL for your team.

TH WILL FIELD A TEAM! The FIRST THREE TEAMS TO RESPOND WILL RECEIVE AN ENTRY.

We want to get this Tourney going ASAP so as not to butt heads with CM:BB!

The tourney will be seriously low-stress (as you will be sharing victory and defeat with your friends) and a ton of fun as each game (the maps, included) will be studied by the CM community. Good manners and sportsmanship are essential. Cheers.

-Atlas

p.s. Just in...MR. WINECAPE, friend of all that is CM, is backing this one. Cheers to WC!

I must still have my old email addy at the site, sorry about that! Unfortunately, my other commitments preclude me from participating, but I will be watching the forum with interest. Good luck with it! I better change my email address now...

This is an excellent idea gentlemen. 12 bottles of South African top quality vino for the winning team will be send to their generalissimo as booty. Postage/freight charge on me.

I wish the organizers all the success with this inter-ladder tourney.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

-----------------

"Oh, we could give it a try. I'll bring the wine, you bring your scarred psyche."

-- Chase in "Batman Forever" (1995)