Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMBB patches

If you recently purchased CMBB, then you may already have the latest version, 1.03. The version number will appear in the splash screen in the lower right hand corner (with the initial game type selection buttons). If you do have an earlier version the game will still work, but you'll be unable to play anyone that is using a newer version of the game.

Originally posted by seamount:

ok now i am not at home but if i should have an older version and i apply the patches i can play also with the newer version like 1.03 right ?

It's worth applying the patches anyway, even if you're only playing single player, some of the vehicle textures are missing from the original version, for example if you play "A Battle of Minors", the Hungarians will be reinforced by a squad of albino Zrinyi assault guns, also you'll notice a profusion of pure white mortar tubes.