Anyone played "A Long and Bloody Mile"?

I have d/l'd scenario and dropped copy into my Scenarios folder but when I launch CM it does not show up in my Scenarios menu. Initially the file has a suffix of .bin. When the suffix is removed it reads as a CMB file but still will not display in my in game scenario menu. Next thing I tried was to open it in Scenario Editor and got a message saying I had to update to a new version, but am on 1.12. :confused: Anyone have any suggestions, similar experience?

I've played it. I kicked Speedbump's scrawny butt all up and down the map, and the only problems I had were when his untertruppen's helmets got jammed up in the treads of my tanks.

I hate it when that happens. No technical problems, though - and I am playing 1.12 just as you.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rogue male:

I have d/l'd scenario and dropped copy into my Scenarios folder but when I launch CM it does not show up in my Scenarios menu. Initially the file has a suffix of .bin. When the suffix is removed it reads as a CMB file but still will not display in my in game scenario menu. Next thing I tried was to open it in Scenario Editor and got a message saying I had to update to a new version, but am on 1.12. :confused: Anyone have any suggestions, similar experience?<hr></blockquote>

Looks like the program I used to zip it screwed up the file. I have uploaded a new one