New Missions & Downloads

I am new to game =a month now & love it!!

I forgot how do I get downloaded missions into my game scenario listing?? do I copy/paste or ???? Always looking for new battles to play! Do they ever add more "operations"?? Also interested to someday try the e-mail or on-line games- any ideas on easy way to start?? Thanks Bill :rolleyes:

To play by e-mail take a look in the opponent finder forum on this site. If you like playing against the computer just wait till you play people smile.gif

To get games in your scenario listing copy them to your saved games file. Most of the files come 'zipped' so I hope you know about all that.

There's loads of sites with scenarios to download, but get playing by mail soon as smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lah:

To get games in your scenario listing copy them to your saved games file. Most of the files come 'zipped' so I hope you know about all that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They can go in the Saved Games folder, but it is better to put them in the Scenarios folder - that way you can enter them using the editor if need be - if they are saved in the Saved Games file only, you cannot do that.

For some reason the game defaults to Saved Games when in the editor; many of us have been frustrated at saving scenarios there, playing them, and then being frozen out of editing them further.

Bill,

What I do is download the scenario to a "patches" folder I started. I then unzip it to the same folder. Once it is in the folder the you can right click it with your mouse and drag it (while holding the down the right mouse button) to the scenario folder from CMBO. I do it this way in case I loose my CMBO file some reason I have all the ziped files saved in my patches folder.

Eric