Memory leak?

I take it most everyone is using the v1.03 CM patch, and this has changed nothing. Besides 'All or Nothing' and 'Chambois', what other scenarios are causing problems? Is there a consensus on which scenarios are relatively problem free? If it's any help here's what has worked for me and hasn't -- as I still believe, for most here, that the problem is Voodo and scenario related.

BROWN OUT: Chambois. 3dfx 1.04.00 drivers.

NO PROBLEMS: A Walk in Pairs, Elsdorf, First Clash at Cambes, Grafenworf, Grosshau Ridge, Ham and Jam.

I'm using WIN95 BTW.

[This message has been edited by Capitalist Pig (edited 08-01-2000).]

I've had graphics problem where after playing for awhile my mouse arrow will disappear. I can get it back by minimizing the game (hit ESC key) and when I maximize it the arrow returns. I have also been able to fix the words at the bottom of the screen when they have become "snowed" out by doing this. Try it !

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a problem tonight...though it's not the graphics blockout problem.

I was playing a night turn in Caretan OP when the machine suddenly froze. I had to reboot. When I tried to resume the saved game, both the autosave and the manual save of the operation had the following:

It turned into a TINY scenario description with 15 turns. The FallshirmJager and American star icon became 2 american stars.

When I tried to start the scenario...the disk turned and turned and turned. Never loaded it up, but it sure did eat up memory. I had to manually end task.

FYI I am running a Celeron 450, Voodoo3, Aureal Vortex2 sound, 128mb RAM. Also Win2k with the latest service pak, latest Voodoo3 drivers.

Anyone have a lockup problems? I had to reboot..couldn't even end task.

Kevin